The product does not require any coating & is sold untreated
Shelf Life :
- U.S.P Sizes available : 8-0 to 2
- With needle-Suture from 75 to 90cms & Needle length from 6 mm to 50mm*
* Includes variety of Stainless Steel needles like Round Bodied, Cutting, Reverse cutting, Taper cutting, Taper point etc. Grade of Stainless Steel -AISI 420.
- Wet (Packed in Iso propyl alcohol-IPA)
- Primary packaging- Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging-Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
- Pack of 12s-400gsm Super chromo board carton.
- Master shipper 100 boxes of 12s (5 ply of 20Kg/cm² burst strength- 54 X 33 X 33cms) weighing approximately 10 Kgs with products.
- Dry packing for Cardiavascular sutures.
- Primary packaging for CV sutures: Tyvek Paper foil and Polyester laminated Poly film
Extremely smooth, easy to draw through tissues, does not harbour micro-organisms. Inert material, un wetted by tissue fluids, high tensile strength. Least thrombogenic, suitable for cardiovascular surgery.
We provide high quality monofilament polypropylene sutures, which provide satisfactory strength for construction of vascular anastomoses and gain strength over time.
Made of quality material, these offer superior performance, ease of use and are available in different sizes and specifications to meet special needs and requirements.