- U.S.P. sizes 0, 2-0, 3-0 4-0 and 5-0
- With needle, suture lengths, from 45 Cm to 70 Cm and needle lengths from 13 to 60 mm*
*Includes variety of stainless steel needles like round bodied, cutting, reverse cutting, taper cutting etc. of grade of stainless steel AISI 420
- Primary packaging- Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging: Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated Polyfilm
- Packs of 12pcs - 500 gsm super chromo board carton.
- Master shipper containing 100 boxes of 12's ( 5 ply of 20kgs/sq.cm burst strength 54 x 33 x 33) weighing approximately 10 kgs with product.
- Absorbed by hydrolysis.
- Wound support, characteristics, similar to Puregut Chromic (60% of tensile strength is retained upto 7 days, 30% upto 14 days and approximately 15% is retained upto 21 days
- Absorbed over a period from two to 3 months like Puregut, Chromic.
- Ideal suture for use in general surgery including bowel anastomosis, paediatric surgery, urology, sub cuticular and sub cutaneous tissues closure.
- Least tissue reaction, predictable absorption makes it as replacement suture for Puregut Chromic sutures
Monoglyde sutures are the smooth monofilament sutures with predictable absorption characteristics compared to Puregut, catgut Chromic sutures.